I have to mention that I am suffering from chronic illness. That is why I failed to post any entry lately. I hope that I will get well soon so as to live my life normally again. Do pray for my recovery. Thank you.
ISCHEMIC TIME DISEASE
Incidence : predominates in 3rd year Mansoura medical students.
Aetiology : Time management incompetence
Predisposing factor :
- Works congestion
- Increase daily activities
- Acute sloth infection
- Exogenous and endogenous motivational deficiencies
- Secondary exhaustitis
- Exacerbation of diseases
- Direct spread to brain causing neurological disturbances -eg: headache, drowsiness, insomnia, vertigo..etc
- Flushing of the face + hypertension
- Turn to infarction
- Thought obstruction
- Massive emotional necrosis
Clinical course : unpredictable, the patients may show spontaneous remission, or have an indolent course or may show progressive diligent cell failure.
- Few cases died halfway.
- Many cases survive and develope scarred memories.