Pages

Anak Soleh Ummi & Abi

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Surest Signs

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Again, another entry for today. Youtube is somehow freaking me out this morning in an undefined manner. And oh I could'nt stand my nerves to share what I'd got and what I'd watched.

Learning Forensic Medicine and Clinical Toxicology taught me one thing. We will always need the surest medicolegal signs so as to push the assailants climbing the court and being punished for their inhumanities and cruelties.

Years ago and sometimes even now, I had a moment in which I'm contemplating about Allah and His creations. How He was created. How He creates everything. Why do He creates diseases. Why bla bla bla.. And yes, its purely related to aqidah and it annoys me. A lot. I was then repent as much as I can for those ridiculous things which swarming inside my mind where they should'nt. (May Allah forgives me).

When I was about to prepare giving tazkirah to my mentees about Faith on Allah few weeks ago, I learned first about 'Was-Was Dalam Akidah'.

I found this phrase :

Was-was dalam aqidah, perkara ini bukanlah masalah yang baru timbul. Ia sudah timbul sejak zaman Rasulullah s.a.w lagi. Di dalam hadith sahih dari Abu Hurairah r.a. berkata : sekumpulan manusia di kalangan sahabat Nabi datang berjumpa Nabi s.a.w, lalu mereka bertanya;

"Sesunguhnya kami telah mendapati dalam hati kami terdapat lintasan-lintasan hati yang kami anggap ia satu kesalahan besar jika diucapkan dengan lidah."

Nabi s.a.w berkata ; "Kamu diserang oleh lintasan-lintasan itu?"

Mereka menjawab ; "Ya"

Nabi s.a.w bersabda ; "Itulah petanda Iman yang jelas"

Was-was dalam aqidah petanda Iman di hati.

And I guessed what, the most appropriate words I would say is Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah for Allah still endows me a piece of faith. May Allah will always flourish my soul with this True Faith now and forever till Jannah.

I loves Surah Ar-Rahman. And yes, I can't bear my tears whenever I read it. It touches my soul. Deeply. Hardly.

"Maka nikmat Tuhanmu yang manakah yang kamu dustakan?"

I found this when I was randomly clicked on Maher Zain's video music. Do watch this till the end. And you'll find that we were actually ain't need for any reasons nor surest signs of the Truth of Allah and Islam. Just tilt your head up, open your eyes and look with your heart. All the signs are there, anytime and anywhere.



O' Allah, My Lord, endow me with knowledge and wisdom and join me with the righteous. Amin Ya Rabb!

0 comments: