Pages

Anak Soleh Ummi & Abi

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It Has Been A Year

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Yes, it has been a year since my first writing in this blog.






Lately, when I was about to commence my blog writing, my mind was interrupted by a big question. Why do I blog?

When I wrote my very first entry a year ago, I didnt even know how would my writing be. I began my writing with english. And it was about medicine. The liable reasons which sparked in my mind for that moment are to improve my english writing skills and because I am committed with my medicine. But over a year, the reverse occured. haha.

Well, I had pushed myself to the utmost to give the best on my banal piece of writing. Thank you readers for the reading, comments and your support. I hope my trite ideas in every each of my writings didnt drag you into the sheer boredom. If it does, I will welcome for any comments,arguements or criticising from readers, favourable or otherwise.

I'm finding my way to improve myself for the better so as to improve my writing. Because I convinced that the way we write, reflect our own attitude and echoed all about ourselves in somehow someway.



THANK YOU :)


0 comments: