Pages

Anak Soleh Ummi & Abi

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

EXAM is coming!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

Yesterday my friend comes out with mid-term exam schedule. Omg, exam is coming. That apparently by the end of January. Well, still have about A MONTH to be ready. huuu~


Last 2 weeks, during museum Pathology session, the doctor said that she gonna make some exam on the next museum session. And it'll be TOMORROW. huahuahua. Believe it or not, I prepared nothing till now. But still have TONIGHT to cover up all things. Tak pun, bantai je laa esok berbekalkan ilmu di dada. huhu. One of my friend suggesting to play truant. Okay~ I wont do that for sure. Because museum session is kinda important to be attend. Well I guess the question will be at least 2 or 3 simple questions. Dont worry Syakila.. (memujuk hati.heheh.)


And our Dr. Muta'al said that we also do have Pharmacology test on 3rd January. That will just like the previous 10 minutes exam. But I assume this time it'll be 16 minutes instead of 10. Because... Dr said, there will be 16 questions asked. haha. Kene bace Pharmaco juge~


To be frank, my current 3rd year career throw me into fever. I've had a pretty hectic day everyday of this year. Its totally different from the past 2 years. For instance, I previously did have time to call home at least every 3 days interval. Nak call everyday pun boleh sebenarnye. But now, I absolutely have no time for that. Kene tunggu weekend baru boleh. Tu pun kalau weekend I have no outdoor activities. Thats in case of CALL HOME which I seldomly do. Kalau nak kate hangging out with friends ke, layan movies ke, go shopping ke..jangan kate lah. Memang tidak berkesempatan. I prefer to use my leisure time to rest or tido rather than buat benda lain. Sangat berharga masa itu. huhuh.


Well, exam comes nearer. So, it's time to struggle!! (ecececeii~beria x?). But i dont think that i'll stop blogging in the mean time (keh3). There's probably no big difference on my daily routine. But i'll not just sit and do nothing for the becoming exam. Even if you are on the right track you'll get run over if you just sit there. Success doesn't come to you...you go to it!. Good luck everyone!



In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the
stream always wins- not through strength but through persistence. - Buddha

0 comments: